- GUARANTEED CONSISTENT SIZE - hand sorted by weight to ensure uniformity; REGULAR full size ears are delicious chews ideal for medium to large dog breeds and teething puppies
- PET OWNERS APPRECIATE that Shadow River Lamb Ears are CLEAN, LOW ODOR edible dog chews that DO NOT STAIN carpets or fabric; Sealed fresh in a convenient reclosable bag
- MADE IN THE USA only from 100% USA sourced sheep; Single ingredient gourmet lamb ear dog treats are grain free with NO additives, NO preservatives, and NO chemicals
- CRUNCHY CHEWY TEXTURE promotes dental health; Helps remove plaque and tarter to keep teeth clean; Suitable for dogs with a sensitive stomach or food allergies
- FULLY DIGESTIBLE RAWHIDE FREE lamb ear treats consist of naturally dried cartilage and skin with no bones; Will not splinter or break apart; Safe alternative to rawhide
We understand you expect a consistently sized product in every bag of lamb ears, so we hand sort our lamb ears by weight to guarantee you'll always receive the same amount of lamb ears in every order.
Our REGULAR lamb ears are the most popular of our full size ears. With an average length of 5” - 5½“ long, they are perfectly suited for medium to large dog breeds and teething puppies.
You will love how these clean edible dog chews have very little odor, will not discolor your furniture or carpets, and are packaged in a convenient stay-fresh zipper pouch.
Made in the USA from 100% USA sheep, these premium ears are naturally dried lamb skin and cartilage, with no bones that can break or splinter. They are the perfect all natural snack for your dog, containing NO wheat, NO corn, NO gluten, NO soy, NO chemicals, NO preservatives, and NO fillers.
The crunchy chewy texture supports dental health by removing plaque and tartar build-up to help keep your dog’s teeth clean.
At Shadow River we only sell dog treats that we give to our own dogs. We believe that pets should be pampered and given only the highest quality products. Our pups give these tasty lamb ear dog treats a big paws up!
Ingredient: USA Lamb Ear
Min. Crude Protein 56.2%
Min. Crude Fat 17.0%
Max. Crude Fat 37.6%
Max. Crude Fiber 1.2%
Max. Moisture 3.4%
Calorie Content: 2,200 kcal/kg (about 55 kcal per Regular sized ear)
Feeding instructions: Supervision is always recommended when giving your dog any treat or chew; always provide plenty of fresh water. These lamb ears should not be used as a replacement for your dog’s regular diet. Recommended quantity is 1 lamb ear per day. Not Intended For Human Consumption.